NASSCO Member Pledge
As a member of NASSCO, I agree with the following:
NASSCO, Inc. is a 501 c 6 trade association whose responsibility is to fairly represent all segments of the underground infrastructure industry including, but not limited to, the contractors who assess, maintain and rehabilitate water and wastewater systems; the public agencies, municipalities and utility companies that own the systems; the manufacturers and suppliers that provide the equipment and materials; and consulting engineers who specify trenchless technology methods and other services.
As a NASSCO member I pledge to support NASSCO’s Mission and Vision and will uphold its Core Values to the best of my ability:
To set standards for the assessment, maintenance and rehabilitation of underground infrastructure and to assure the continued acceptance and growth of trenchless technologies.
To increase the awareness of aging underground infrastructure and to provide viable solutions through education, technical resources and industry advocacy.
- ADAPTABILITY: We creatively utilize all available tools and resources to accomplish whatever needs to get done and help each other out whenever possible.
- CAMARADERIE: We enjoy the work we do because of the fun and friendly culture, open communication and transparency among NASSCO’s staff, Board of Directors and members.
- EFFICIENCY: We are hard-working, confident and resourceful professionals who organize our time well to drive results.
- FAIRNESS: We are inclusive, valuing honesty and integrity above all else while humbling ourselves when we make mistakes.
- KNOWLEDGE: We confidently and reliably serve as the trusted source of information for trenchless technologies and industry resources.
- SUPPORT: We work as a dependable, capable team that partners with individuals and organizations to find solutions through a spirit of deep appreciation for other’s contributions.